Are you looking to start a profitable fashion blog in 2023? I’m sharing the best fashion blog niche ideas for you to build a website and begin earning money online.
Fashion blogging is a profitable niche, but if you want to get the most out of your website and monetize your blog, I recommend using one of these fashion niches to get really specific about who your audience is – it’s much easier to stand out from the crowd when you’re targeting a certain readership.
In this post, you’ll discover:
- The best fashion blog niche ideas for 2023
- How to choose a fashion blog niche
- How to start a fashion blog
- Established fashion bloggers to inspire you
- Fashion blog questions answered
- 59 beauty blog niches for 2023
- 71 food blog niches to start a blog about today
- 71 best fashion blog post ideas to engage your audience
51 Top Fashion Blog Niche Ideas
Take inspiration from these awesome fashion blog micro niches.
Plus size fashion
50’s pinup fashion
Working in fashion design
Fashion for busy moms
Fashion for working people
Maternity and postpartum style
Travel fashion and style
Fashion for a specific country e.g Japanese fashion
Lingerie and intimate styling
Fancy dress costumes
Handbags and accessories
Fashion for disabled people
Famous fashion models
How to clean fashion items
How to choose a fashion blog niche
To narrow down your fashion blog niche ideas, consider the following:
- Tap into Google Trends to determine the popularity of your fashion blog niche. Is it starting to trend, or is there little interest in it?
- Consider your passions and experience. Do you have expertise within a particular area of fashion? Maybe you enjoy a specific part, such as keeping up with trends or looking for fashion dupes? This can help to steer you in a certain direction.
- Check out the competition. What blogs are already writing about this topic? What type of fashion blog posts are they producing?
- Search social media – Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok are packed with fashion creators that may inspire you. See what videos are trending and look at who fashion bloggers are following.
How to Start A Fashion Blog
Once you’ve narrowed down your niche, it’s time to start your blog.
Starting a fashion blog is super easy with my step-by-step guide. I show you how to get your blog set up with web hosting and take the first steps to create your WordPress blog.
7 established fashion bloggers to inspire you
Here are some profitable fashion bloggers to inspire your blogging journey.
Is the fashion niche profitable for bloggers?
Yes, absolutely. Fashion is a popular, evergreen topic so it’s always going to be around in some form. Bloggers and fashion content creators can earn thousands of dollars per month online.
How do fashion bloggers earn so much money?
There are several ways that fashion bloggers earn money. These include:
This involves signing up for an affiliate program and promoting products via a link that’s unique to you. When people click through your link and make a purchase, you earn a small amount of commission.
You can use affiliate links in your blog posts, on social media, and in your email marketing.
You can host display ads on your blog to make a passive income. The drawback of this method is that you’ll need to be getting thousands of views to join an ad network.
Google Adsense is an alternative network that accepts people with lower traffic. However, you’ll need to make sure you have some quality content on your website before signing up.
Some fashion bloggers sell courses, ebooks, workshops, and templates. For example, you could sell a course on professional styling for busy moms, or an ebook on how to dress to impress a love interest.
The great thing about digital products is that you don’t need to have a huge audience, and you get to keep 100% of the profits. In fact, the more specific you are about niching down, the better it is in terms of earning money.
Selling physical products like apparel, merchandise, or accessories is a great way to earn money from your website. If you use a platform like WordPress, you can simply have a plugin called WooCommerce to sell directly to the public. Alternatively, you could use Shopify.
Hopefully, these fashion blog niche ideas will give you some encouragement when starting your blog.
Before you purchase your domain name and hosting, it’s always a good idea to validate your blog niche for the best chance of success.